Apparently I don't have enough ways to consume pizza yet.
- 12 oz Mostaccioli or penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 26-oz. jar pasta sauce
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 8 oz cubed mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- If your sausage comes in sausages, squeeze it out. Cook the sausage as crumbles.
- Cook pasta and drain. Toss pasta, sauce, sausage, and cheese. Put in 9x13 baking dish or 2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20-30 minutes at 350ºF, or until hot and bubbly.