Some people have Chex Mix. But our family? We have party mix, and it's a staple at Bauer family Christmas. And of course, there's butter involved.
- 2 cups each rice, corn, and wheat chex, cheerios, pretzels and (optional) mixed nuts
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp each celery salt, onion powder, and garlic
Source: Grandma Bauer
Cook Time: 1 hour
- Place melted butter in the biggest pan you can find. Add Worcestershire sauce and seasonings. Pour in cereal and mix.
- Bake at 250ºF for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.