Garlic, butter and carbs. It's basically a complete meal.
- 1 loaf French bread, approximately 24" long
- 4 Tbsp butter, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ Tbsp garlic salt
- Dry parsley
Source: Budget Bytes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a small bowl, stir together everything but the bread (duh) until smooth.
- Cut the loaf of bread into two 12" pieces, and cut each open lengthwise. Lay them cut side up on a baking sheet and spread the garlic butter evenly over them.
- Bake at 400°F for 10-15 minutes until edges are golden and crispy.