I know it's not healthy. But it tastes so good.
- 6 slices bacon (or 1/2 pound)
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 8–12 ounces dry pasta
- Parmesan cheese
Source: Better Homes & Gardens
Yield: 4 servings
- Cut bacon into narrow strips. Cook in skillet until crisp. Drain on paper towel. Save 2 tablespoons drippings to cook chicken. Cook chicken in same skillet. Sprinkle on flour and dressing mix; stir. Add milk. Cook until thickened and bubbly, plus 1 minute. Stir in bacon.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta.
- Serve together. Top with Parmesan cheese.