Throw it in the freezer, then throw it in the slow cooker. It's simple and makes a lot of food.
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 2 Tbsp garam masala
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
Source: Pinch of Yum
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Yield: 6-8 servings
You can put everything in a bag and freeze it, then put it in a slow cooker to cook it. If so, you'll probably need 6 hours on high in the slow cooker.
You can also make this in an instant pot. (See the original source for suggestions here.)
- Add everything to the slow cooker. Cook for 4 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
- Shred the chicken in the slow cooker.
- When you're ready to eat, turn off the slow cooker and let sit for 15 minutes to let the sauce thicken.
- Serve over rice and/or with naan.