Dead easy quesadillas with some filling substance
- 1 15-ounce can black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups (8 ounces) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- ½ cup red onion, finely diced (optional)
- 6–8 8-inch flour tortillas
Source: Budget Bytes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6-8 quesadillas
I like to make the quesadillas fresh, so whatever filling you don't use can be put in a container in the fridge until your next easy meal.
- Drain and rinse the beans, and add them into a bowl with everything else. Stir until well-mixed.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a drizzle of oil. Add a tortilla and fill one half of it with the filling. Fold it over and cook and flip until both sides are crispy brown and the cheese is melted.